Hi,

My web host just upgraded from a version that did not support the BACKUP
TABLE command (3.22.??) to the latest.  What I try to execute the BACKUP
TABLE command it fails with an access denied error.  He says I have all the
necessary privileges, but I have the feeling something is missing.  When I
execute SHOW GRANTS it says I have all privileges, but I wonder if there is
a new privilege for backuup that doesn't get turned on by default.  Any help
would be appreciated, please copy responses to my email as I am a new
subscriber and am concerned about missing any replies.

Thanks!

--
Tom Bellucco
TJ Computers & Consulting