Has anyone used MySql with the Orion Application Server, I am trying to set up the
following database-schema to allow the server to talk to a simple Mysql database, (I
want to interact with it using ELBs, I have sucessfully used java and JDBC to connect
to the database, but this pieces of xml is making it confusing.

Any input to the xml database-schema would be really great if someone has any.

May thanks
Trent

 <data-source
  class="what should go here!!!!!"
  name="Mysql"
  location="jdbc/MysqlDS"
  xa-location="jdbc/xa/MysqlXADS"
  ejb-location="jdbc/MysqlDS"
  connection-driver="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
  username="James Brown"
  password=""
  url="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/JDBC_TEST_DATABASE"
  inactivity-timeout="30"
 />

Orion Example

<data-source
  class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
  name="Hypersonic"
  location="jdbc/HypersonicCoreDS"
  xa-location="jdbc/xa/HypersonicXADS"
  ejb-location="jdbc/HypersonicDS"
  connection-driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
  username="sa"
  password=""
  url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:./database/defaultdb"
  inactivity-timeout="30"
 />