Gaurav Rishiraj Ahuja wrote:

> Dear Sir/ Madam,
>
> I just wanted a small help.
>
> I just wanted to know whether MySql supports A.S.P, functions. And if yes, then how
>do we do the connection of the Database, that is D.S.N. Connections (means how to do
>it by going in Control Panel, ODBC Connections, and then what should be do.)
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Gaurav.

Gaurav:

Depends.  Are you running MySQL on *n*x or Win32?  Is the web-server IIS, or
Apache.  If it's on Apache I believe there is an ASP thingy that runs as a
module somewhere out there.  If it's all *n*x, most of use use Perl, or PHP to
do any database work.  I have no idea what people running MS Servers do with
MySQL.  Most of my Windoze clients just pay for MSSQL and use access to do
stuff.

Van