From: Boblee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 6:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Maybe its an Odbc error

However, its just strange,

Using the Myslq-front , front end I can sucessfully execute a load data from
infile
this is actual command
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'D:/cmremote/mysqldata/PROJ.csv' INTO TABLE
cmremote.CURRENT FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES
TERMINATED BY '\n' IGNORE 1 LINES

and it works fine.

however, when I put that exact command in either my VFP  (fox pro) command
line, or program using VFP I dont get the data imported into mysql,?

I am thinking since I know the command itself is fine and I can get just
about anthing else working, with VFP -  It might have somehting to do with
the setup of MyOdbc

Has anyone had experience working with VFP6.0 and MySql as a back end that
should shed some light on this.

Thank you
Bob Lee