On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 05:06:28PM +0100, Gernot Hueber wrote:

> I want provide access to my MySQL Server to several customers.  How
> can I count IO traffic per user, and any user accesses (I don't want
> a full log, only log ins)?

There's not built in facility for doing that today.

Are all the customers accessing the same data, or separate data? If
separate, you could run a server for each (assuming there are few
customers) and run them each on different TCP ports. Then you just
need to measure traffic to/from those ports.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Technical Yahoo - Yahoo Finance