Hello
I am looking for help how to put gziped plain data file to mysql DB
and then get it from there.
Every time I try OUTFILE to file and then gzip -d file name I got file corrupted
Any help will be appreciated

Leo

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).  It shall not be construed as a recommendation to
buy or sell any security.  Any unauthorized access, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect,
misleading or altered information contained herein.