On my website, http://www.cdn.f2s.com
The links under the 'Network' menu (Home, Affiliates, Contact, & Get Hosted)
are trying to call from MySQL to receive a link specified in the column
which it is calling from.
I have no idea what I am doing though. I have seen other websites with links
like foo.php?id=foo
And I have been trying to duplicate that. How do they use links to call from
their database, acquire the link on that database, and then send the viewer
to the link specified in the database?
This is my table - dumped:
# Table structure for table 'view'
#

CREATE TABLE view (
   id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
   page varchar(50) NOT NULL,
   url varchar(50) NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY (id)
);

#
# Dumping data for table 'view'
#

INSERT INTO view (id, page, url) VALUES ( '1', 'affiliates',
'http://www.cdn.f2s.com/affiliates.php');
INSERT INTO view (id, page, url) VALUES ( '2', 'contact',
'http://www.cdn.f2s.com/contact.php');
INSERT INTO view (id, page, url) VALUES ( '3', 'hosting',
'http://www.cdn.f2s.com/hosting.php');
INSERT INTO view (id, page, url) VALUES ( '4', 'news',
'http://www.cdn.f2s.com/news.php');

Thanks
Kevin Byers
Webmaster