From: "Vasu Thirumalai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 10:48 PM
Subject: How to create a script file?

Hi!!

I want to have a sql script to create the tables. i.e. have all the lines
that I will type at the sql prompt in a script file called create_tables or
something and execute that file to create the tables !!
How to do ?Is there an editor for mysql where I can type out these lines.
Please help me.
Thank you
Harini