Anybody know how to solve the Same Problem in Access 2K ?

Cheers

Chris

>===== Original Message From Frank Hacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
>Hi Gert!
>
>Thanks for the very, very excellent tip - worked just great!
>
>Now I can start on the PHP coding :-))
>
>Bye!
>
>Frank Hacker ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>EDV Abteilung / IT Dept.
>Gebr. Reinfurt Wuerzburg
>Miniaturkugellager
>Gneisenaustr. 10-11
>97074 Wuerzburg
>Germany
>Tel.: +49 (0) 931 7952 354
>Fax: +49 (0) 931 7952 300
>Internet: www.grw.de

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
    privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other
    than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this
    confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.
    Thank you.