From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Mike<mickalo>Blezien
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 4:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Case Sensitive??

Hello All,

I have a table with a column called "bus_name" varchar(100) which is used in
Business Name search form. I need to make the Business Name that is entered
into
the search form case in-sensitive to the column "bus_name" IE. If we have a
entry in the column "bus_name" "The Happy Shop", and someone enters "the
happy
shop" or "THE HAPPY SHOP", it will still return a match. If I add the
attribute
"BINARY" to the colunm "bus_name" will this make it case-insensitive or is
there
another way to do this within the SQL query??

TIA,

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work!