Hello,

First of all, i'm proud to announce the first Port of MySql to
AmigaOs... you know this old gaming computer based on 68000 motorola
chip... you don't know it ??
never mind ..

I had several probleme when compiling. First of all, configure could
not find PS file for Pid, I simply disabled this test.

in MySqld.cc, I got an error :
error from void((*)()) to sig_handler((*)(int))
I resolved this by changing sigset definition
from #define sigset  (A,B)  ((A),(B))
  to #define sigset signal
dunno if this definition is good, but i don't have errors anymore ;)

Now, from my first port (v3.23.32) to the last one (v3.23.35),
i've got the same problems, I can't stop MySqld using Ctrl+C and this
key combination crash MySqld, function show process crash MySqld too,
using MySqlAdmin and shutdown function crash MySqld again ...
By crashing, i mean that MySqld, take all ressources and doesn't respond anymore.

I must have problems with Signals or something like that, if you see a
simple way to cure those problems ...

--
Best regards,
 SixK                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]