> I am not sure if i should post it here but please do help my if you can.

Probably one of the PHP lists would be a better place ;-)
Check out http://www.php.net/support.php for a full run-down.

> The script is as follows:

<snip>

> I basically have two questions.
> If i want to make a "mailto" function to "print $row["email_player"];",
how do i do > that?

The basic command would be:

mail($row["email_player"], "the subject", "the message");

However there are some setup things you need to do (give PHP the name of
your mail server etc), have a look at http://www.php.net/mail for more info
about this function.

> And question #2.
> Exactly what do the $row do?

$row is an array holding the data that was returned from MySQL. If you have
a field called "firstname" and a field called "surname", you can get the
data for these fields for the current row by looking at $row["firstname"]
and $row["lastname"]. The reason it's in a loop is to step through any
multiple rows that were returned.

Again, http://www.php.net/mysql-fetch-array has all the details you'll need,
and then some.

HTH
Jon

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality'