This may well be a point which has been raised in the past, but has
there ever been any talk of splitting this list into a
"mysql-for-dummies" and a "mysql-for-people-who-read-the-manual" list
? I'm getting close to unsubscribing due to the enormously large noise
ratio - to be frank, questions such as the following drive me completely
batshit =) Sorry to pick on one particular user - it's just one example
of, what, 6 identical questions in the last forty-eight hours.

regards,