I suggest everybody to put the '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' list's address to
the "TO" email field instead of the "CC" field, when posting messages to
this list.

This would allow several email clients (like Microsoft Outlook) to filter
better
the incoming messages and categorize them to specific folders as
appropriate,
according to predefined rules.

As this list seems to be very busy and interesting, I think that this would
help
us to manage better our email and avoid us of getting lost into a huge
unsorted
list of many many msgs of different subjects and areas.

Thank you all,

Yiannis