Hi,

I have two servers with MySQL 3.23.24-beta. One as master and one as slave.
Replication between this two servers work fine. Now I want store pictures
to table. On master server I use command
INSERT INTO PICTURES (ID, PICT) VALUES (1, LOAD_FILE( '/images/image.jpg')).
It work o.k. MySQL save file image.jpg to table PICTURES. But when I look to table
PICTURES on slave server in field ID is value 1 but field PICT is empty. Why?
Work function LOAD_FILE with replication correctly?

Thanks

Maros Klempa
Protherm s.r.o.
90901 Skalica