[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I can't unsubscribe either -

 I do not receive an auth code from this page
 http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php
 after I've entered my email address, so I cannot unsubscribe myself.

 If someone  can fix this page, then perhaps, people will stop sending
 "unsubscribe me" emails to this list.......

 anna

This page DOES work, I changed my email address two days ago and so had to
unsubscribe and then subcribe. It does take a while for the page to actually
send you the code, but it does work if your patient.

Ade