Hi,

> I have to import Datas From FileMaker Pro to MySQL .
>
> Unfortunately, the FileMaker web site is speaking about plugins to export
> databases, but the access page gives error 500 (!).

Plug-ins? You don't need any plug-ins to export data to MySQL. The only
plug-in for Filemaker I've ever heard of concerning MySQL is one that
allowed you to access MySQL data through Filemaker.

> Then, I try this mailling list, and there is my question :
>
> is there any defined tool to import datas into MySQL Databases, that may also
> read the FileMakerPro Format, or any standard CSV format ?

MySQL will import data from CSV format quite happily, with no extras
required.

> I thought about developping something myself, in Perl (quite easy to use ...),
> but there is also no Perl module avaliable for FileMaker  ...

I would be extremely surprised if there was!

I think you're getting into extremely muddy waters here. What you're trying
to do is very simple. Just open your Filemaker database, export the fields
you want to a tab-seperated text file, transfer that file to your MySQL
server (make sure you convert Mac line breaks to UNIX too) and import the
file using the LOAD DATA statement in the MySQL command-line client.

Regards,