-----Original Message-----
From: GERARDO GALLARDO [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 3:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: STUPID QUESTION

I'm new to MySQL and SQL in general.  I have been searching and searching
but I can't find an answer to a question which I know is simple.  I have
read a book called Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 days.  It talkes about
defining relationships between tables but it never actually shows you how
you would create these relationships or reference data from one table in
another table.  How do I do this?  Please help.
Gerardo