Hi,
i have a big problem ... why this doesnt work?:

INSERT INTO mytable (login, heslo) VALUES ('login', Password('heslo'));
SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE login='login' AND heslo=Password('heslo');

the second line gives me no result ... i have spent a lot of
time looking at that, but i cant find, where the problem is,
but the password function ...  i have read all the
documentation around it, but i have no idea, whats wrong ...
if you can help me, please tell me, whats wrong ... thanx a
lot, jsimlo ;)