From: "Amazing-Books.Com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 10:39 AM
Subject: Complexe query ....

Hi everybody. I got a complexe question well according to me. I am working
with PHP and i am making some queries to some database. here is a
description of the tables.

      provider book video music
      provider_id title title title
      name provider_id provider_id provider_id

I need to select all the title from book, video, music that matches a
provider name and not a provider id.

I know i can make 2 queries to do it but i am shure i can do a complexe join
somewhere that would allow me only to connect once. I want to do it this one
because to connect twince to a db could slow down the performance.

This problem goes beyound my knowledge of MySQL a bit of help would be
appreciated :-)

Thanks

Yann Larrivée
www.ProtonicDesign.Com