Hi!

I enter some .wav encoded (windows) data into a MySql table as follows:

      $data = addslashes(fread(fopen($form_data, "r"),
filesize($form_data)));
     $result=MYSQL_QUERY("INSERT INTO
b(audio,filename,filesize,filetype,audio_description) ".
        "VALUES
('$data','$form_data_name','$form_data_size','$form_data_type',
'$audio_description')");
       $uid= mysql_insert_id();

Later, I try to reconstruct the original audio file as follows:

        $query = mysql_query("select audio from dupe_b where uid='87' into
outfile 'c:/windows/desktop/ZZZZdata.wav' ");

This does not yield the correct format.   I take it that I require "fields
terminated by...." or something like that to make this work.   However, I
cannot get any further with this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the time!