Hi!

First: To this mailing list we only accept full repeatable bug reports
as defined in the MySQL manual.

Ionut> HI!
Ionut> I have a problem, and I don't know how to resolve it:

Ionut> I want to migrate a database from an SQL Server 7.0 into an MySQL server
Ionut> under Linux RH.
Ionut> Does have anybody an idea how to make this?? I want to move all the database
Ionut> with all contents!!

Ionut> Thanks,
Ionut> Ionut

Can you with SQL server produce the CREATE statements for each table
and a tab-separated text file for the data. If this is the case then
you can easily read in the data with 'mysqlimport'.

If not (and you can a bit Perl), you can try to install Activestatperl
with DBD modules for ODBC and then use the following script as a base
to copy the data:

Regards,
Monty