I took a look at the manual, but I am a bit unsure of how this would be done
in a multi-table wuery, such as the one below... if anyone can help, greatly
appreciated! :)

SELECT DISTINCT Questions.QuestionID, Questions.Question,
Experts.ExpertFullName, Category.CategoryName, Questions.Shows,
Questions.Views FROM Questions, Experts, Category WHERE
(Questions.ClientID='15') AND (Questions.ExpertID = Experts.ExpertID) AND
(Questions.CategoryID = Category.CategoryID) AND Questions.OnHold=2 GROUP BY
Questions.QuestionID;

Thank you for all help!

As usual, please Reply All! :)