Hi.

This is fixed in 3.23.36 (released last Tuesday). Btw, it is always a
good idea to check against the newest release.

Changes in release 3.23.36
--------------------------
[...]
   * Fixed bug where affected rows where not returned when `MySQL' was
     compiled without transaction support.
[...]

Bye,

        Benjamin.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 12:14:52AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>       mysql_info() returns an empty string as the return value for
>       a successful insert/load data.
>       Furthermore, mysqlimport does not give the same information:
>       >>> peter@ulisse ~/develop/seler $ mysqlimport --local -u seler seler foo
>       >>>seler.foo:
>                     Here is where we used to have some information
>       (at least in 3.23.32).
[...]