Dear reader,

Maybe this question is slightly off-topic, but what the hell ;) I'm the sysadming for
a little firm which use a few Windoze computer and a lot of linux/BSD-servers. The
windoze computers are used by the accounting staff and use Staroffice 5.2 as their
Office application. There is alot of information stored on linux systems using Mysql
as the databaseserver (because it rocks!), the only thing is that I don't have a clue
how to setup Windows/Staroffice in such a way that some of the mysql-databases can be
used in Staroffice. Also i would like to know how to do the same with my
Linux-workstation running Staroffice for Linux.

Anybody a clue, some wisedom, tips or links to resources?
Best Regards,
Maarten Verheijen