Hi MySQL people,

A question:

I'm evaluating the BDB performance.
I compiled and installed the source version 3.23.35 on Solaris 2.6
I noted that:
 - An INSERT INTO using myisam table type get ~3ms, practically constant,
 - An INSERT INTO using BDB take ~90 ms ! growing soon on the table size!

I expected some speed affection passing from myisam to bdb, because the log
file keeping is an expensive work, but the factor 30 is very hard to manage
with!!

The only suggestion in the manual is to use the --bdb-log_dir option, but
really the ./configure tool doesn't accept it.

WHERE I can use it?
Someone know some tip for BDB speed up?

ciao - Paolo.