Hi!

For the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list we only accept full
repeatable bug reports as defined in the MySQL manual.

A complete bug report is done in the following manner:

1) First check the reference manual and the mail archive !
   We try very hard to keep the manual up to date so most questions
   can usually be solved by looking it up.

   Write in the mail that you have checked the reference manual and
   mail archive so others know that you have tried to solve the
   problem yourself.

2) ALWAYS use mysqlbug when posting questions about a MySQL version
   you are using!  mysqlbug is for bug reports AND questions.

3) Send the bug report to the right mailing list.
   (See http://www.mysql.com/documentation/lists.html). If you are unsure
   you should use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

4) Include a full example for the problem, including a full test case
   with all responses/error messages.

Hari> "Freeing pointer out of range at line 102" this is the message generated in the
error file of the Apache Web Server logs directory. The line 102 in the program refers
to the connectivity command for my sql through 32-bit ODBC driver.
Hari> We are working on windows NT and MySql 3.23 .
Hari> The error file with the message above is occupying upto 4 GB which is the
remaining memory of the harddisk. This is also keeping the CPU 100% busy and the
system almost gets hanged.
Hari> Please suggest any solutions or guide us regarding.
Hari> Please respond me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You should NEVER get the above error message if you set up your system
correctly. The most common source to this problem is one of the
following:

- You have compiled a program that uses a library with old header
  files.
- You are sending wrong parameters to some MySQL or MyODBC function.

As you have got the above problem in the Apache log, I would suspect
you have included a MySQL library compiled with conflicting headers
into apache.

Please delete all MySQL libraries and headers on your system, download
a new MySQL library (3.23.36) from www.mysql.com and try again!

Regards,
Monty