Hi,

I`m just trying to figure out the best method to delete my records and
wondered if it was possible to do a DELETE statement to remove any records
that don`t match.

Here is my code so far

$Query="select blah its huge:-)";
$RESULT=mysql_query($Query);
$my_rows=mysql_num_rows($RESULT);

for ($a=0; $a<$my_rows; $a++)
    {
    mysql_data_seek($RESULT, $a);
    $Array = mysql_fetch_array($RESULT);
    printf("%s", $Array['Email']);
    }

My Query returns Matched Records, what I would like to achieve is deletion of
the records that didn`t match, would it be possible to do that under the
printf statement. So delete all the records in the table that don`t match up
to $Array['Email']  ??

Thanks for any input
Ade