From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 30 March 2001 3:35 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Delete Again?

Hmmm

Well I didn`t manage to get any of those examples to work. This is my select

statement..

"select Failed_Signups.EmailAddress.Email from Failed_Signups.EmailAddress
left join www_domain_net.Members on
Failed_Signups.EmailAddress.Email=www_domain_net.Members.EmailAddress where
www_domain_net.Members.EmailAddress is null";

That is matching the records, is it possible to just reverse engineer this
so
it deletes from Failed_Signups.EmailAddress when it makes a match ??

Thanks for all the help so far
Ade

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error
you are asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately.
Your assistance is appreciated.