Hi,
  Thanks a lot, the select is much faster now.  But I find something
weird, it return nothing when match against the string "the", which
return 255568 entries when select "% the %", is it possible mysql
does not indexed some words for some reason?

select count(*) from Books where match Title against ('cisco');
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|      222 |
+----------+
1 row in set (1.76 sec)

select count(*) from Books where Title like "% the %";
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|   255568 |
1 row in set (1 min 23.17 sec)

select count(*) from Books where match Title against ('the');
| count(*) |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)