Hi ,

I have installed the MySQL 3.23.5-alpha-log on a RedHat 6.2 Linux with 512
Megabyte of RAM and 2 PIII 550 CPU installed on this machine .
This is machine is very high load SQL server that do all of my accounting
and web report for my customers .
Works quite well . But I have a Radius server that patched to authenticate
through MySQL server against passwd and this also working fine . The bad
things that bothering me is that I show this error in my MySQL error log
everytime :
010401  3:47:24  Aborted connection 6132751 to db: 'morva' user: 'radius
' (Got an error reading communication packets)
this error happen a lot for only radius user that a Cistron Radius (
Compiled with a gcc on another machine with a patch for authenticate through
MySQL ) . I have a lot of users that works through perl , php , C and alone
MySQL clients on this and another machine and working fine without any
errors in error log . Also my radius works fine without any problem but I
don't know why get this error in my error log . any Suggestion ?

--
Regards

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /