From: Lindsay Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 2:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ---- Virus Detected ----

On 3/31/01 1:51 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> MailMarshal (an automated content monitoring gateway) has stopped
> the following message:
>
>  Message: B00049bf4.00000001.mml
>  From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Subject: Re: Odd issue
>
> Because it believes an attachment to this message contains a virus.
> The virus scanning software used was: F-Prot
>
> Please clean the file and resend it.
> http://www.marshalsoftware.com

Is anyone else on this list getting responses like this returned to them?
I have run Virex, Symantec Antivirus, and even disenfectant. The emails I
sent out had no file attachments. I email from a mac, and don't have any
macro viruses in the MS apps I don't even use.

So, is anyone else getting these?