Hello,

I have an error when the system (Linux 7)goes to rotate the logs.  I get an
error sent to me by cron daemon that access is denied for user root @
localhost using password=no.  I had this same problem when I first
installed the RPM when I was trying to set a root password.  when I issued
the mysqladmin command to set password I got the same message.  I ended up
setting the password manually in the mysql database using sql.

Has anyone heard  of this or had this problem?   Please Help!  My log file
is HUGE!

Thanks, Scott