Hi friends...
  Iam a new user for MySql, please I want to ask the folloing: First, My OS
is WINNT4 Server. the name of the server is SERVER1. I have installed
mysql-3.32.32-win, and installed also myodbc-2.50.3, as zip files then run
the setup as recommended. Okey, now, I have installed it on D:\MySql coz my
WINNT4 is installed on this drive, amI in need to install it as recommended
the default path on c, or I can freely install it on D? will there be any
changes for that if I install it on D while working with mysql ?
  Second, I wonder about the steps for installing, what shall I type ?
mysqld --install? if yes, then I face a problem after typing
D:\mysql\bin\mysql, a msg comes up saying : cant connect to host SERVER1? so
where will be the problem ? no mysql shell comes and I can't work with
mysql... Is there any other things should be done for working properly with
mysql ?  I noticed the winAdminSql, that sign that comes in the bar looks
like the light traffic, is there must something to be done there or not to
play with it ???
I need help please as soon as possibile ( actually limited time )
Thanx Friends in Advance
Hanan Khader