Hi all,

I suppose this is more of a feature request for the mysql developers.  I
have a user who only has read access to a few columns of one table.  This
table is very large so that it means that the columns, this user has access
to, is still quite large.

If I do a SELECT * FROM...   returns an access denied error.  Is it possible
to change it so that it returns all the columns that this user has access
to, rather then the error.   Stating 50 or so columns in a SELECT statement
each time, is rather time consuming.

Cheers

Rolf