"Maxim Maletsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As you can see, the main data is in 'accounts', the 'addresses.ID' is
UNIQUE
> and corresponds to 'accounts.ID'. The fact is that not every account has
an
> address registered with it.
<snip>
> FROM
> accounts,
> addresses

You're doing a straight join.  You need to use a LEFT JOIN to return all the
records from one table and those from a second table that match based on a
common field.  Read about joins in the manual and find a resource on SQL
statements - it'll pay off.

SELECT *
FROM accounts
LEFT JOIN addresses
ON addresses.ID = accounts.ID

> Can anyone suggest me how do I SELECT ALL of the accounts having simply
NULL
> on 'addresses.*' when there's no such row, instead of 'loosing' the whole
> 'account' row?

Use the query above and add:
WHERE addresses.ID IS NULL

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC