Un update, the problem was solved thanks to Gerald Clarke and Bob Hall.
They said:

t(6), date date, origine varchar(16));
       ^^^^

"The use of a reserved word as a column name probably is the reason
that your table is corrupted as soon as it is created."

I also declared some fields to be NOT NULL as cried by TYPE=ISAM table
(why not by TYPE=MYISAM, which i currently use ?)

now the schema is

mysql> describe keywordsn;
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field       | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| querystring | varchar(255) |      | MUL |         |       |
| numref      | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| multiword   | smallint(6)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| dt          | date         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| origine     | varchar(16)  |      | MUL |         |       |
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
5 rows in set (0.03 sec)

mysql> show index from keywordsn;
+-----------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+----
---------+----------+--------+----------+
| Table     | Non_unique | Key_name | Seq_in_index | Column_name |
Collation | Car
dinality | Sub_part | Packed | Comment  |
+-----------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+----
---------+----------+--------+----------+
| keywordsn |          1 | qfindex  |            1 | querystring | A

   NULL |     NULL | NULL   | FULLTEXT |
| keywordsn |          1 | qindex   |            1 | querystring | A

   NULL |     NULL | NULL   |          |
| keywordsn |          1 | orindex  |            1 | origine     | A

   NULL |     NULL | NULL   |          |
+-----------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+----
---------+----------+--------+----------+
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

but still i create a table from scratch, the import data .... then

mysql> use queries
Database changed
mysql> delete from keywordsn where numref=1;
ERROR 1034: Incorrect key file for table: 'keywordsn'. Try to repair it
mysql> CHECK TABLE  keywordsn;
+-------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------+

+-------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------+
| keywordsn         | check | warning  | Table is marked as crashed
        |
| keywordsn         | check | error    | Key in wrong position at page
92947456 |
| queries.keywordsn | check | error    | Corrupt

+-------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------+
3 rows in set (6.28 sec)

mysql> REPAIR TABLE  keywordsn;
+-------------------+--------+----------+----------+
| Table             | Op     | Msg_type | Msg_text |
+-------------------+--------+----------+----------+
| queries.keywordsn | repair | status   | OK       |
+-------------------+--------+----------+----------+
1 row in set (27 min 56.34 sec)

+-------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------+
| keywordsn         | check | warning  | Table is marked as crashed
        |
| keywordsn         | check | error    | Key in wrong position at page
92947456 |
| queries.keywordsn | check | error    | Corrupt

+-------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------+

[root@ideare <mailto:root@ideare> queries]# myisamchk  -o keywordsn
- recovering (with keycache) MyISAM-table 'keywordsn.MYI'
Data records: 2849895

mysql> use queries
Database changed
mysql> CHECK TABLE keywordsn;
+-------------------+-------+----------+----------+
| Table             | Op    | Msg_type | Msg_text |
+-------------------+-------+----------+----------+
| queries.keywordsn | check | status   | OK       |
+-------------------+-------+----------+----------+
1 row in set (48.14 sec)

mysql> delete from keywordsn where numref=1;
Query OK, 1556747 rows affected (11 min 56.94 sec)

mysql> OPTIMIZE TABLE  keywordsn;
| Table             | Op       | Msg_type | Msg_text |
| queries.keywordsn | optimize | status   | OK       |
1 row in set (11 min 26.70 sec)