hello mysql;

how can I recreate indices from .frm and .MYD?

laplace:/mnt/bigboy/mysql/newage# /usr/local/mysql/bin/myisamchk -rv
USR_User.MYD
/usr/local/mysql/bin/myisamchk: error: 'USR_User.MYD' doesn't have a
correct index definition. You need to recreate it before you can do a
repair

it exist command line tool for recreate .MYI ?

RESTORE TABLE RAD_RadCDR FROM '/mnt/bigboy/back/';
| Table             | Op      | Msg_type | Msg_text |
| newage.RAD_RadCDR | restore | status   | OK       |
1 row in set (6 min 37.30 sec)

repair all indices but I have lot of tables,

baluuu