From: Eric Fegraus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 3:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Perl-MySql DBD Errors

Hello,

I have redhat 7.0 with Mysql Ver 8.8 Distrib 3.23.22-beta.  This was the
Mysql version that came on the redhat cd's.  Perl and the Perl DBI are
installed and working correctly.  MySql seems to be working correctly as
well(i.e. no problems with permissions, created db's, tables, etc).
However, I can't install the mysql::DBD...I grabbed this from the Mysql
site,
Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2215.tar.  For the life of me I can't find the
mysql.h file that it keeps asking for?  Any ideas where this is...is it
a bug with this version.

Thanks in advance!

Eric