Hy!

I have this odd problem. I upgraded my MySql from 3.23.29 to 3.23.36.
It works fine with some databases I created with 36.
But I copied some databases from 29 and I get this

mysql> use lumina;
Didn't find any fields in table 'absences'
Didn't find any fields in table 'admins'
Didn't find any fields in table 'classes'
Didn't find any fields in table 'marks'
Didn't find any fields in table 'students'
Didn't find any fields in table 'teachers'
Didn't find any fields in table 'users'
Didn't find any fields in table 'vars'
Database changed

mysql> select * from users;
ERROR 1017: Can't find file: './lumina/users.frm' (errno: 13)

And the files exist and worked under 29.

Tell what do I have to do.

Thanx!