Could someone explain to me *exactly* what I need to do to access a
mysql server on my linux box from a python program on my windoz box?

The python program works fine on the linux box and I think I should
be able to run it on the windoz box simply by changing the connection
parameters but I can't figure out how to install MySQLdb.

I have the MySQL-python-0.3.5-win32-1.zip file but there are no
instructions that explain what needs to go where. I've run the
'setup.py build' and 'setup.py install' but still get 'module not found'
when I try to import MySQLdb.

The python on the windoz box is a vanilla BeOpen 2.0.

--
"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of
authority.  It is hardly too strong to say that the constitution was