Hi... I'm Bae So Jeong, a web-programmer at Digital Chosun.

Would you help me for MySql? ^^:

I will develop some web-sites by Japanese, Chinese, English.... etc.
These sites will service at one server, one O/S.

Many reference sites say:
"Japanese site will service very well at Japanese O/S, JapaneseDB!"
Then, some servers are necessary for some web-sites written by japanse, chinese,
english....

In the web-server aspect, I guess, this is not a problem, with the exception of DB.
How I must do these services by using MySQL?

In Oracle, CharacterSet can be setted by a instance, a Program can encode characers to
instance setted ascii-set, a instance can be setted UTF. In MySql, it can be?

I'm a layman in MySql.. Please, Help me.. ^^;

Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]