From: "Amit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 11:40 AM
Subject: Enquiry

Dear Sir,

This a mail from a new established software company. We are developing a
software using vb6.0 as front-end and want to use MYSQL as back-end. We have
already downloaded it from your site. It was the latest version MYSQL 3.23
for win95/98. But now we don't know how to install it on our system because
we are unable to find any setup.exe or install.exe file in it. and the
make_dir.bat file is causing a problem and does not execute.

    Another information we want is that wheather our software which is
developed in VB 6.0 will be able to access the database in MYSQL if it is
not installed on our client's machine.