Hello, I'm new to MySQL and have ran into a problem in
designing my database. I have a table of items, A, and
each item should have any number of other records from
another table, B, associated with it. I also need to
have any number of records from table C associated
with table B. They need to be associated in such a way
that I can quickly find out what is associated with a
record in table A, as well as what is associated with
a record in table B. In other words, how do I store an
array of pointers? What's the best way to do this? I
couldn't find anything relevant in the docs.

Any help greatly appreciated.