And if they don't read the manual, how do they know which table types
they will need?
Nobody who has not read the manual should expect to be able to post
without
geting a reminder to RTFM.
He obviously did not read about how to properly post a problem.

He asked if MySql supports transactions.
Are you telling me you can't find that in the manual, or in the
archives?

I gave him enough answer to get further clarification.  Either he did
not,
or he did and it is not working.
Either way much more information is needed.