Hi,

This doesn't make any sense to me...  For some reason, dropping an index is
causing an error 1062.  I would think this would only occur when creating an
index or inserting an item...

---

mysql> show index from user;
+-------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+--
-----------+----------+
| Table | Non_unique | Key_name | Seq_in_index | Column_name | Collation |
Cardinality | Sub_part |
+-------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+--
-----------+----------+
| user  |          0 | PRIMARY  |            1 | uid         | A         |
4 |     NULL |
| user  |          0 | username |            1 | username    | A         |
4 |     NULL |
+-------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+--
-----------+----------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> alter table user drop index username;
ERROR 1062: Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
mysql> drop index username on user;
ERROR 1062: Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

---

Am I missing something?  Any ideas?  I've run isamchk, no problems found.
Version is 3.22.32.  I'm in the process of upgrading now.

Thanks,
Anthony