Hello,

Is MySQL backwards compatible?  On my main machine I'm running MySQL
3.23.36 and our hosting company is using MySQL 3.22.32 - the database I've
created is a simple listing of local businesses with contact information,
so I don't believe there would be any issues of my using features that
would not have been present in the earlier version.

Any thoughts?  We'll be setting up most of the database information
tomorrow afternoon - as always, rushed to the last minute.

Thanks
-Tim