From: Brian Cassidy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 3:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Perl MySQL Interface

I have installed MySQL 3.23 on RedHat 7 using the rpms.
Installing the bench rpm gives "MySQL-DBI-perl-bin is needed
by MySQL-bench-3.23.36-1". I can't seem to locate any version
of this dbi which will install. I see that mysql.com has a perl dbd
module for MySQL but that is not an rpm. Is that what I need?
If so, how do I install it?
---
Brian Cassidy  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://people.unb.ca/~bpc