Thanks for the information below.

Also, according to the article here:
http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/2001/05/hong/

The wildly popular amihotornot.com has served over
17.5 million page views in one month using mySQL
exclusively.

I don't know how extensively Yahoo Finance uses mySQL
in their production enviornment, but the above site,
with its Linux+mySQL-PHP development platform, ought
to become the poster child for anyone interested in
mySQL advocacy for real world, enterprise level
Weblications.

--- Basil Hussain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www7.scu.edu.au/programme/fullpapers/1921/com1921.htm