Hi,

Further to my earlier e-mail about problems starting mysql,
Rolf suggested installing the client software.  Were as I
had no problems with the server, I am having some
dependancy problems with the client.  It says I need:

libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1)
libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.0)

rpm -qa shows I have glibc-2.0.7-29 but no libpthread.

Why is at least the first dependancy not covered by the
version of glibc installed?

When I upgrade/install these, what else is going to break?

Thanks

Ken Cole
Manager IT & Communications
Chapman Avionics - A Division of Smiths Industries Australia
Brisbane Airport, Australia
Telephone: +61-7-3860-4411
Facsimile: +61-7-3860-4412
Internet: www.chapav.com.au